Please complete the registration form and we will contact you.
- The venue must be a legal and licensed location.
- The venue must comply with country laws and regulations.
- The venue must have space to accommodate 12 poker tables (estimated space needed: ≈ 150m2).
- Venues are to provide free Wi-Fi, parking options, and toilet facilities.
- Food and drink services must be available during competition hours at the bar or tables.
- The European-OPC and National-OPC management conduct professional, ethical, and decent table etiquette and endeavour to create a friendly competition environment at all times.
- During tournament events, management will operate according to The International Poker Rules.
- The National-OPC management will provide all tournament tables.
- The National-OPC management will set up all tables two hours before the event starts.
- Where possible, the entire tournament event will be played within one designated area.
- A clearly defined area for the final table has to be available.
- Tournament tables and players are protected from spectator interference.
- Where possible, spectators can watch the games and the final table.
- Cash games are not allowed at any tournament event (zero-tolerance policy).
- Neither the European-OPC nor the National-OPC management is responsible for damage to a venue by visitors.